Avery Cardoza's Base Count Strategy
  • I bought Avery Cardoza's "Quick Guide to Winning Blackjack", which is actually kind of a misleading title, since all it covers is Basic Strategy, which he admits makes you roughly even with the house.

It was a good quick read though. So I ordered his Base Count Strategy book/materials...has anyone tried that and do you know how effective it is versus other methods?
  • Not to be the only person to reply to my own post like some kind of LOSER, but the "book" arrived today. It's 27 printed out pages, binded together like a school report. I paid $50 plus $5 shipping for this... I expected a variety of materials or something. Christ.
  • That guy makes a fortune from all the books he publishes...
    Hey, you can save a lot of $$$ if you buy USED books at www.amazon.com

Here's an excellent Balanced Count for you :
    2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 = +1
    8 = 0
    9, 10, Ace = -1

Also, imo, a great book for only about $10.00 is Blackjack Blueprint II by Fred Renzey.
  • HI WHONDER-
    I'M PRETRTY SURE THAT AVERY CARDOZA OFFERS A 30 DAY (?) REFUND IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE PRODUCT AND RETURN IT TO HIM IN THAT TIME-CHECK WHAT IT SAYS ON THE PERIODICAL YOU ORDERED IT FROM.
    BEST OF LUCK-
    PROG

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!