Downloadable Version?
  • Is there anyway to make a downloadable version of this? I would like to play this when I don't have internet available to me.

Thanks!
  • Bobby - I don't know the answer to your question. Why don't you send a PM directly to Neil?.....He is the administrator of the site.....Grifter
  • Bobby said:
    Is there anyway to make a downloadable version of this? I would like to play this when I don't have internet available to me.

Thanks!
  • This would be great if there is a downloadable version as I do not have high-speed internet where I live so if I'm not at work I can't practice....See the problem...Ha Ha. Did you follow-up with the administrator to see yet?
  • I right clicked>view source on the page the game loads on and found that the shockwave file loaded is game.swf
    So I did a search on my computer for game.swf and found it where it should be in Temporary Internet Files

I just copied game.swf to the desktop and used this utility to convert the swf to exe:

http://www.flashkeeper.com/download.htm

You can follow those steps to make a portable executable of the black jack game

or if you want to post your email address I'll send you the PE i made.
  • Junkbox,
    I couldn't find the file game.swf that you were referring to. I'd love it if you could email me a copy of what you did. Thanks.

[email]cpabfd@hotmail.com[/email]
  • "You've got mail"
  • junkbox said:
    "You've got mail"

Could I also get your work, always love playing ....
    [email]rb@rocknaudio.com[/email] Thank You very much !!!!
  • can you plz send me [email]too.Stefan_van_rij@hotmail.com[/email]

Question are you a cards counter when you know the tables by heart or does it take more...
  • Guest said:
    can you plz send me [email]too.Stefan_van_rij@hotmail.com[/email]

Question are you a cards counter when you know the tables by heart or does it take more...
    You are a card counter when you can count the cards flawlessly and play an imacculate basic strategy that the count suggests.
  • junkbox said:
    I right clicked>view source on the page the game loads on and found that the shockwave file loaded is game.swf
    So I did a search on my computer for game.swf and found it where it should be in Temporary Internet Files

I just copied game.swf to the desktop and used this utility to convert the swf to exe:

http://www.flashkeeper.com/download.htm

You can follow those steps to make a portable executable of the black jack game

or if you want to post your email address I'll send you the PE i made.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!