Risk Busting to gain more INFO.
  • I have been dealing to myself at home w/ a double deck & burning the top 26 cards.
    What I am doing is hiting to 18 in a non-plus count, then reverting to OBS when the count turns positive. I usually get 1 or 2 extra cards in, which helps me size my bet for the next round/later rounds. I don't double down & I might split and hit if the count is close to zero ( or 30 in a 2 deck game using Speed Count ).
    So I guess my strategy for a negative count is: Least amount of money per hand & most amount of information ( the least amount of money part is why im not playing 2 hands...that and CAMO...2 hands draws attn).
    Again, AFTER the count is positive I will play perfectly.

NOTE: I will ask an expert about this strategy and post it below this as before.
  • Thats rather interesting.
    How about trying this with your trials...

Always hit 10-2
    Hit 10-3 vs. 2-3-4
    Hit 6-6 vs. 2&3
  • Are your saying that i should do that in a positive count?
    Because those numbers are less than a total of 18, which I am hitting to anyways in a negative count.
  • No, only when you're count is negative, as you were testing the value of hitting to 18 under that condition.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!