Lebanon Israel conflict
  • What do you think about current event in the Near East?
    How long will this conflict be lasting? Are you for or against Israel's position?
  • I'd guess another 2,000 years,provided the world doesn't end June 5,2010.
  • NYB said:
    I'd guess another 2,000 years,provided the world doesn't end June 5,2010.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That mean's my long term winning goal in BJ will now be short term so I guess I won't have enough time to win since I just started getting into this 2 years ago. Oh well.
  • as long as people continue to believe in invisible gods. as long as people keep believing that thier god is the superior god. as long as people continue to believe that god gave them "this land."
  • Paganguy is right! God is always on "our side." "God gave us this land!"
    Rubbish!
    PEOPLE-JUST STOP KILLING EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prog
  • Have you ever wondered why when arabic tv shows the devastation caused by an Israeli bomb there is always just one child's shoe never two, and the inevitable first aid box found in the rubble has a red cross on it and not a red cresent?

How many times did Hezbollah send leaflets or warned israeli citizens that they were going to blow up thier houses using Katusha rockets?

Oh! Almost forgot. Who started the latest conflict anyway?

Beware Iran in the future - though personally I do not think the US nor Isreal will allow her to get where it wants to get in years to come.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!