Why the single deck game is dealt down!
  • The reason why the single deck is dealt down is so that the other players at the table can only see a limited amount of the other players cards before making their decision. The more cards that you see in other players hands the better decisions that you can make. The cards are like deal or no deal what is ever in somebody elses hand can not be drawn from the dealer. So basically if there are people around you with low cards you will have a higher probility of busting. When I'm playing I love to sit next to begginers that ask me advice on how to play the hand. I love this because they show me their cards and a tell them how I would play it which is pretty much just basic stragedy sometimes I will adjust if I see their to be an unbalance in the cards. A lot of times the beggining players will like my advice especially when I point out to them in hind sight that they would of lost the hand had they played it the other way when they win the hand!!!
  • learningtocount said:
    The reason why the single deck is dealt down is so that the other players at the table can only see a limited amount of the other players cards before making their decision. The more cards that you see in other players hands the better decisions that you can make. The cards are like deal or no deal what is ever in somebody elses hand can not be drawn from the dealer. So basically if there are people around you with low cards you will have a higher probility of busting. When I'm playing I love to sit next to begginers that ask me advice on how to play the hand. I love this because they show me their cards and a tell them how I would play it which is pretty much just basic stragedy sometimes I will adjust if I see their to be an unbalance in the cards. A lot of times the beggining players will like my advice especially when I point out to them in hind sight that they would of lost the hand had they played it the other way when they win the hand!!!
    a, um ok LTC my i ask if you know BS with out error?What counting system do you use? If you dont use a counting system how do you know there is an unbalance in the remaining cards?Just interested to know because I might be careful giving advice to other players who could acually get there hands on you.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!