KISS III, lucky ladies?
  • When using the kiss III count what is the proper running count to place a wager for the lucky ladies side bet?
  • Cass - I figured that out for someone last year......If I remember right your answer is RC = 33.

Grifter
  • Also: according to Arnold Snyders' Big Book Of Blackjack the player should make the Lucky Ladies bet (at 33 with Kiss III per Grifter) during the last two decks of a six deck shoe.
    Best of luck-
    rogue1
  • Thanks guys I had been wondering about that myself. Renzys book does not make mention of what to do concerning that side bet.
  • Grifter said:
    Cass - I figured that out for someone last year......If I remember right your answer is RC = 33.

Grifter

Wow 33! Count doesnt get that high too often. do you know which pay scale that is based on? There are two different ones. I'm assuming 33 is for the lower pay scale. I'll assume a rc ~30 for the superior pay scale :confused:
  • I took lessons from Lawrence Revere in the early 1970's. He was a weird guy but a good player. By the way no one called him Larry.
  • I don't know how the Lucky Ladies sidebet works, but I imagine Grifter probably figured out the correct KISS III index number correctly.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!