Why The Crickets?
  • This is probably the quietest I've seen this board since I've joined it almost a year ago. Whats happened? Is everybody playing less or are they just tired of it? As for me I have a new found interest in the game since I've been trying to be an advantage player. A task I've taken on this past year in my 60's with 36 years of only pure BS play and even worse in my past. I must admit I haven't won too much, but then again I haven't lost too much either. Its given me quite a fun hobby for me as I'm retired and have a good amount of time on my hands. Please if anybody has any remotely helpful information or interesting stories, start posting again. Maybe even some of the regulars of the past can just post that they're still around and still playing. I hope it starts to pick up again I miss the dialogue.
  • *chirp chirp*

Yeah, things have been pretty quiet around here. I guess a lot of the people here are taking a break. There is still plenty of activity on BJ21 and BJInfo. Maybe you could check them out until this site gets busy again.

-Sonny-
  • Sonny said:
    *chirp chirp*

Yeah, things have been pretty quiet around here. I guess a lot of the people here are taking a break. There is still plenty of activity on BJ21 and BJInfo. Maybe you could check them out until this site gets busy again.

-Sonny-

Or, if you want an answer not deleted if BJ21 doesn't agree with it, www.advantageplayer.com.
  • Everyone that I know is trying to overcome the IRS house advantage. The variance is big and the math ain't working. Give it a week or so........
  • Yep. playing in the one "house" where counting is not only allowed, it is highly recommended. :)
  • Often I took a shot or two (or 12) at LTC and his posts but he did do much to keep the board alive. You can kind of mark the end of his posting to the complete decline of posts on this board.

ihate17
  • It is in the Webmaster's hands now. If he is also the owner then he should think about splitting the pie. Who is the owner...anyone know?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!