I've been researching online for blackjack strategies and many sites recommend card c
  • I've been researching online for blackjack strategies and many sites recommend card counting. Is card counting possible in blackjack where the dealer uses 4 decks and have a person cut it with a red card then reshuffles it when it hits the red card.
  • bluemoonseller said:
    I've been researching online for blackjack strategies and many sites recommend card counting. Is card counting possible in blackjack where the dealer uses 4 decks and have a person cut it with a red card then reshuffles it when it hits the red card.

Absolutely. single-deck games are best, double-deck games are next. Shoes are perfectly playable so long as the penetration is reasonable (penetration is how many cards are dealt before the entire mess is shuffled again). People play and beat 6 deck shoes all the time, and even 8 deckers are beatable but it gets pretty boring to play.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!