New speed count system
  • I've only just now heard about this. Does anyone know anything about it?
  • Alex... this ones for you. I think you might know something about this.
  • Posted By: gunslinger
    Date: 8/2/04 9:38:02 a.m.

I would like to know the truth about Dr.Henry Tamburin and Frank Scoblete with this so called "new speed count" They are selling it to the tune of 900.00. Smells like a scam to me.

In Response To: Speedcount (gunslinger)

...it's a less effective version of the hi-low (which can be bought for $14). It is designed for people who are either too dumb to use KO or don't know how useless it is. Although I've heard that it is not completely bogus (I haven't actually seen it myself), it is simply too weak to actually produce any decent profit.

It would make much more sense to spend $14 for the hi-low and use the other $886 to start a back-counting bankroll, but most ploppies don't know that.

To an advantage player, ANYTHING with Scoblete's name on it is either useless or a scam.

Posted By: Learning to count
    Date: 8/3/04 6:54:25 a.m.

In Response To: Speedcount (gunslinger)

...that the speed count is viable for use at playing black jack. The problem is that it is a overpriced course for something that still takes intellectual discipline. Their are many simple counts that are equal in strength. The Ko Count is very simple if a person cant learn to use it then they should not be playing blackjack. Eight bills is a lot of money for a little amount of info! Aspiring counters should beware!
  • I read a sales pitch on this somewhere on the net....I don't recall where,
    it sounded like a comeon then so I gave it a goose egg.

At 900 these duds must figure the field of morons and fools is getting smaller..........

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!