Scoblete's book on Golden Touch card counting
  • Does anyone here have an opinion on Frank Scoblet and his Golden Touch card counting system? Was going to order his book but decided to ask here first. Thanks.

Charles
  • tuffy88 said:
    Does anyone here have an opinion on Frank Scoblet and his Golden Touch card counting system? Was going to order his book but decided to ask here first. Thanks.

Charles

Junk. Try Knock-Out Blackjack by Olaf Vancura and Ken Fuchs.
  • I agree with QFIT'S recommedations on systems if a person plans playing blackjack with an attempt to make a living. If a person trips four times a year Speed Count will increase your survival time after learning perfect BS. You can learn it on a plane from NY to CT. Thereafter it wil be all live table time sitting at third base. It will tell you when it's time for any beginning counter to wong out of the shoe with a hammer in place. Great for backcounting playing at full tables with a friend who is sitting at the table to put your bet in with his bet. I don't think you can win over a year's time, but I do believe combined with comps and money management you can break even including R&B. In addition, a nice 30 minute walk over-looking the Falls between sessions.

Cheer's my friend and enjoy your day.

jim
  • QFIT & jimpenn,

Thanks,
    Charles

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!