Who can make it work?
  • Hit or Stand is good, usually. The past few days, getting the page, the choices works ok, but hit "play', and nothing happens! No game to play! Tried doing the timed games -> same story! I want to try for 21, but there are no cards dealt!! Can anyone solve this dilemma?
    :confused:
  • Hey Coffeehere - Sorry for your problems. What Play button are you talking about? Do you mean the blue "Deal" button?
  • neil said:
    Hey Coffeehere - Sorry for your problems. What Play button are you talking about? Do you mean the blue "Deal" button?

On my page it is a gray oblong, with "start game', below and just under Hit or Stand, which is in a green box.. Used to be you click it and you get a game. Last time around, I chose the difficult, timed games, and got through. Making me think that the lines are so crowded, my modem can't get the info it needs. I use(d) Hit or Stand a lot, bad news when you can't get to it! Don't check here often, glad to see your response. I'm here now only because I can't get a game! Coffee
  • Good News, I have been playing the Normal game, Coffee

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!