• Why do you people keep replying to Alex? You are giving him what he wants. Attention. Ignore him.

Charles
  • PLEASE..............................
    DO AS CHARLES SUGGESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PROG
  • PROGRESSIONIST said:
    PLEASE..............................
    PROG

Hey, prog,
    Please don't beg me for my system anymore. You will not get it. Period!
    Keep betting by your progression or whatever but don't ask me to throw you a bone anymore.

To: AlexD30
    Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:43 pm
    Subject: PLEASE ALEX
    please alex-
    please send me a pm and explain to me in as simple terms as possible how i can use your system-i really and truly want to learn it,use it,and PROFIT FROM IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks-
    prog

OR
    To: AlexD30
    Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:31 am
    Subject: Re: please help me alex-seriously i'm in desperate need of money
    I WILL SEND YOU A MONEY ORDER FOR THE INFO-HOW MUCH DO YOU REQUIRE?
    THANKS-
    PROG

Keep progressing the way you do and expect to lose like everybody else
  • PROGRESSIONIST said:
    PLEASE..............................
    PROG

:lol: :lol: I'm sorry, but you guys are just a guilty, just by posting this here aren't you? :P :P :P

Catch 22 :shock:

PS.. If the above post doesn't convince you that Alex is BUGhouseMaster, I don't know what will.
    Mike :roll:
  • Mike said:
    [quote=PROGRESSIONIST]PLEASE..............................
    PROG

:lol: :lol: I'm sorry, but you guys are just a guilty, just by posting this here aren't you? :P :P :P

Catch 22 :shock:

PS.. If the above post doesn't convince you that Alex is BUGhouseMaster, I don't know what will.
    Mike :roll:[/quote]

Mike,
    Did you won or lost your money last time in Vegas?
    You didn't want to meet me there because you probably would have been embarrassed of your play? Is that so, Mike?
  • ***Did you won or lost your money last time in Vegas?
    You didn't want to meet me there because you probably would have been embarrassed of your play? Is that so, Mike?***

Alex,
    I didn't know I was supposed to meet you there, Did we have a date?
    Being embarrassed by the way I play Blackjack would mean I would need to care about what someone thought of my play, and I am way, way beyond giving a damn about what someone thinks of me or what I do. That’s why I can freely admit the bonehead things I’ve done and I learn from them as not to do them again. You see I've never felt the need to prove anything to anybody, for any reason, up to now, or the foreseeable future. If someone can’t accept me for what I am, not what I portray, It would seem to me to be their problem, not mine.
    Mike

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!