Android mobile devices
  • I can't run Hit-or-Stand on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet running Android 3.1. The "Start Game" button on page http://www.hitorstand.net/game_l.html doesn't work; nor does the up and down scrolling in the "Welcome - Please Read" box above.

This is strange because the game plays fine on my Samsung Galaxy SII smartphone running Android 2.3.3.

Any pointers?

Thanks.
  • That's weird cause I've installed Hit-or-stand on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and it works well... Something must be wrong with the gadget itself I reckon...
  • Well I also install it and it's work very good.
  • We are hearing Samsung is all set and starting to roll out the update to Android 3.2 Honeycomb (again) for the Galaxy Tab 10.1 WiFi. They originally pushed the update early last week but apparently a few problems were quickly brought to attention and they pulled the update. Everything is all set for round 2 and users should receive the OTA shortly
    Samsung has fixed the problems, smoothed out the update and are confident that round two will go much better and users should be able to update to the latest Honeycomb version with ease. For more information you can see the original update here where we’ve instructed users to manually update on a computer using Samsung Kies. That route was not having issues, and for those that currently don’t have working WiFi from the first update should be able to quickly and easily update using Samsung Kies

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!