New e-booklet for novices
  • I've just published a new e-booklet for novice or recreational players. It outlines the steps necessary to improve your chances of being a successful blackjack player, including learning the rules, the table layout, the basics of play, the critical importance of Basic Strategy, and how to select the most "player-friendly" table. The booklet dispells many erroneous beliefs and myths about the game, and hopefully will improve your confidence and increase your enjoyment of the game -- all for the cost of less than one bet.. Check it out, and feel free to e-mail me with your comments or questions at the address contained in the booklet.

http://tinyurl.com/7sxvdjx

Cheers!
    Walter
  • I hope you didn't include your disproved theories about stops and progressions.
  • The most effective way to learn the content of a booklet is to buy it and read it. It only costs $2.99, and can be easily down loaded to your personal computer at no additional cost.
  • Walter, you have consistently shown that you do not understand the basic concepts of Blackjack. You have been thrown off of good BJ forums for constantly posting incorrect information. Why would I BUY a book from you?
  • I don't comment on false or misleading accusations.
  • Walter Thomason said:
    I don't comment on false or misleading accusations.

You have been making false and misleading comments for over a decade. That is why you have been banned from other sites. Look through this site and you will find false accusations by you against me. If you are accusing me of making any such statements, point them out or apologize.
  • I'll rely on my readers, past and present, to judge the quality of my character and the content of my writing. Your personal animosity towards me disqualifies you as a competent source.
    Have a nice day.
  • Walter Thomason said:
    I'll rely on my readers, past and present, to judge the quality of my character and the content of my writing. Your personal animosity towards me disqualifies you as a competent source.
    Have a nice day.

Yet another false accusation. I have no 'personal animosity' toward you. But yes, you rely on neophytes to judge your work instead of the leagues of experts that have told you that your strategies are gambling voodoo.

Your system was analyzed here: http://www.blackjack-scams.com/html/prog__systems.html. It does not work, no matter how many newbies you have fooled.
  • We've discussed your simulation on several occations, and you refused to answer specific questions that I asked you regarding the average bet amount wagered by each type of player. Get a life.
    Also, what does any of this have to do with a new booklet that I've just published? You continue to harrass me, but refuse to even see what I have to say to recreational players... Again, get a life.
  • Walter Thomason said:
    We've discussed your simulation on several occations, and you refused to answer specific questions that I asked you regarding the average bet amount wagered by each type of player. Get a life.
    Also, what does any of this have to do with a new booklet that I've just published? You continue to harrass me, but refuse to even see what I have to say to recreational players... Again, get a life.

Yet another lie and yet another churlish, personal insult. I answered every question. Besides the fact that it's completely irrelevant. The point is that your system loses. According to this study and other studies. In fact, all studies by all respected experts show that progression systems and quit points fail.

And of course I refuse to pay you for your ebook. You do not understand the basics of Blackjack. Suggesting that I pay you is an absurdity.

Folks, ask ANY expert. Walter does not understand Blackjack.
  • Folks, if you want to read books written by actual experts in the field, try the below:

Schlesinger, Don Blackjack Attack, Playing the Pro's Way RGE Publishing, 1997, revised 2004
    Blaine, Rick Blackjack Blueprint, How to Play Like a Pro ... Part-time Huntington Press, 2005
    Vancura and Fuchs Knock-Out Blackjack--The Easiest Card Counting System Ever Devised 1998, Hamilton Press
    Walker, Katarina The Pro's Guide to Spanish 21 and Australian Pontoon 2008, Lulu.com
    Carlson, Bryce Blackjack for Blood CompuStar Press
    Griffin, Peter The Theory of Blackjack Huntingdon Press, 1979, rev. 1999

Note, I did not mention my own books, did not provide Amazon links from which I could profit, and did not link to any page on my sites. My soul purpose is to guide people to books by actual experts in Blackjack, not someone that has spent over a decade pushing gambler's logic that has caused people to lose billions over centuries.

If you want to play for fun and budget a loss, that's fine. If you want to gain an advantage, do not be fooled by someone that posts gambling logic disproved over a century ago.
  • You are welcome to your opinion, but enough of this petty bickering... I'm through with this...
  • Walter Thomason said:
    You are welcome to your opinion, but enough of this petty bickering... I'm through with this...

You can use terms like "petty bickering," "personal animosity," "false or misleading accusations," all you want, and it will not change the fact that there are numerous respected Blackjack authors, and there is your book that NO respected author or mathematician would recommend. Your books and posts advise disproved, voodoo gamblers' logic.

Walter, every review of your work by a respected BJ expert has been negative. You respond with insults and accusations. This is NOT how an author should respond. If you can't take criticism, if you think criticism is "harrassment," stop writing.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!