THE HOT SHOE
  • ANYBODY SEEN THE DVD THE HOT SHOE?
  • Save your money...you will learn nothing.
  • JIM-
    HOW CAN YOU CALL BLACKJACK ADVICE FROM IAN ANDERSON AND TOMMY HYLAND AMONG OTHERS NOTHING????????????????????/
    PROG
  • I'm telling you the video will teach you absolutely nothing. I don't care who made this thing. Look, a friend purchased the DVD and I watch it twice....nada!

You would be much better off buying Renzey's BJ Bluebook II if you want to actually learn something about BJ....

I know someone in this forum must of reviewed this DVD that are 10 years ahead of me in my BJ education....I would like to hear what they say it.

Go for it or wait a few days and hear other member comments.

Best, Jim
  • JIM-
    I OWN THE DVD AND FRED RENZEYS' BOOK-LEARNED A TON FROM BOTH OF THEM.
    BEST OF LUCK-
    PROG
  • Prog....I'm glad you enjoyed the DVD. Just curious, why did you ask the question in the first place if you already pruchased and reviewed the DVD?

Best, Jim
  • JIM-
    I WAS WONDERING WHAT OTHERS THOUGHT OF IT.
    PROG
  • Your CAPSLOCK key appears to be stuck.

:)

(all CAPS is known as SHOUTING in netland)
  • do you ever wonder who first thought that up,and how the masses have come to BELEIVE it?
    scarey ey?
  • I've been using email and so forth since the arpanet days. It came from the same context as things like the "colon-right-paren" for a smiley, and so forth.

Speaking personally, I can read lowercase far easier, always have been able to do that... Used to hate FORTRAN in the 60's/70's because it only accepted uppercase.
  • Note that I was not complaining, just pointing out something you might not have known. My son used all caps for a couple of years until I noticed and explained the same thing to him...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!