WT variation?
  • I have been a lurker here for a while. I have been fairly successful using a system for some time that turns out to be similar but slightly different from WT progression.

Using 1x,2x,3x,4x increments, I start at 2x and fall back to 1x only if I lose at 2x. If I reach 4x, I stay there and fall back to 2x when I lose at 3x or 4x.

My thought is I use 1x to weather the storm when dealer has a run. By falling back to 1x and losing 1 unit, I can wait until I lose 7 hands before quitting instead of 4 hands allowing more time for cards to turn.

I welcome comments and critique.
  • Tondi,
    Your progression sounds all right. How long have you been using it? And where do you play?

Charles
  • I play at Beau Rivage in Biloxi and Harrahs in New Orleans. I live 5 minutes from boats but don't like them so don't play there.
  • Tuffy,
    I have also played Harrahs in Joliet.
  • Tondi,
    What is it about the boats you don't like?
  • PJ,
    The boats here are real boats that spend an hour going out, then an hour returning during which no gambling is allowed. I just don't like it even though the ride out and back are nice enough. The tourists love it. :roll:
  • That sounds like the Texas ship I tried once. I like the relative short drive, but dislike the same things you mentioned. All together, the conditions are not favorable for someone who wants to win.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!