Moderators' Memo #2
  • Midnite and I have deleted all recent posts whose primary subject matter was references to sodomy, homosexuality, and masturbation; and those which have no reference to blackjack or gambling.

We will continue to delete these posts unless directed otherwise by the majority of members of this forum. Comments are welcome....Please post on this thread.

Moderators (Grifter & Midnite)
  • thank you.......... do you guys ban people for such things?

i see a lot of things on here that are not related to bj.
    i think repeat offenders need to be booted.
  • I agree with banning such posts. But think there should be some lee-way with off topic posts that do not sound like junior high school locker room talk.

Charles
  • Agreed 100%! Very well said.

ed
  • need a dog pound of their own. Fine 'em $100 per post and have 'em neutered. ;o)

Well, censor the posting and/or delete them.

N&B
  • Grifter and Midnite: That's why you were chosen....thanks!!!!
  • Grifter said:
    Midnite and I have deleted all recent posts whose primary subject matter was references to sodomy, homosexuality, and masturbation; and those which have no reference to blackjack or gambling.

We will continue to delete these posts unless directed otherwise by the majority of members of this forum. Comments are welcome....Please post on this thread.

Moderators (Grifter & Midnite)

Looks like I picked a good time not to check in to this forum, and I'm certainly not sorry I missed all this. Good work, G & M.

Desert Dog
  • I agree with Tuffy and the other posts. It seems like you guys have things "well in hand".
  • Agreed. I'd feel comfortable if you even went further. To date, this forum has been excellent with an open and free discussion. But it could very easily turn ugly, nasty and just plain stupid if we (you) let down your guard.
  • Thanks for preserving the integrity of this site.

Dylanfreak

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!