wynn las vegas
  • haven't been there,anyone know if the game is o.k.?
  • There are supposed to be some pretty good 2D games towards the back,but they are $25 minimums.
    They have a great video poker promo going on right now.Play 25cent video-poker for about an hour and get
    two free buffets($70 value)
  • NYB said:
    There are supposed to be some pretty good 2D games towards the back,but they are $25 minimums.
    They have a great video poker promo going on right now.Play 25cent video-poker for about an hour and get
    two free buffets($70 value)

I never really play slots or video poker... how do the comps work when you play slots at Wynn? How do you get the buffetts tickets?
  • You sign up for a members card,earn 450 points, and redeem them for 2 buffets. In this months LVA,it says that it should take about an hour to earn the points playing video-poker and that 7/8ths of the players will earn 450 points before they lose $70.
    Of course,if you have never have played poker,it might cost you more. I imagine they have info about this on their website.
  • sounds good thanks.
  • anybody got info on wynns shoe games? thanks.
  • I rather liked the shoe games I found at the wynn. Definately my favorite place on the strip at the moment, but then again I could just be biased cause I did well there both times. If you haven't been there yet the dealers are way nicer and friendler on average. I have this habit of getting up to a 1k chip and going and cashing out and returning.. i cashed out 6 times, and put 200 back on the table. My dealer LaRoy constantly reminded me "Man.. NEVER return to the scene of the crime" but after that the pit boss comped me a meal there .. so im a fan.

I haven't lost overall for a day there yet.. and ive been there at least 6 times.. so .. have fun :P

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!