progression 5 structure
  • just to throw this out, im only 15 years old but have been playing texas holdem for about a year or 2, i use my dads credit card and play online for real money obviously or i wouldnt waste my time posting to learn how to win fake money haha, but anyway, i came across the fact blackjack is way better money, so ive been going through tons of different betting structures, starting with martingale, getting up alot, only to lose it all to a bad streak of about 8 hands in a row, busted or beat by dealer. so i moved onto many others, nothing special, then i tried the one progression that looks like this, 2,4,6,10, the idea is to bet $2, if u win, bet 4, if u win bet 6, if u win bet 10, then if u win again go back to 2 and start over, if u lose a hand goto 2 again.

    basically just go up the ladder if u win and if u get to the top bet being 10, and u win that, go back to 2 and start over..and if u lose at 6 or something u go back to 2 again, i think you get it...but what are peoples views on this. it is working, but VERY SLOWLY for me.
  • Kittelson716 said:
    just to throw this out, im only 15 years old but have been playing texas holdem for about a year or 2, i use my dads credit card and play online for real money obviously or i wouldnt waste my time posting to learn how to win fake money haha, but anyway, i came across the fact blackjack is way better money, so ive been going through tons of different betting structures, starting with martingale, getting up alot, only to lose it all to a bad streak of about 8 hands in a row, busted or beat by dealer. so i moved onto many others, nothing special, then i tried the one progression that looks like this, 2,4,6,10, the idea is to bet $2, if u win, bet 4, if u win bet 6, if u win bet 10, then if u win again go back to 2 and start over, if u lose a hand goto 2 again.

    basically just go up the ladder if u win and if u get to the top bet being 10, and u win that, go back to 2 and start over..and if u lose at 6 or something u go back to 2 again, i think you get it...but what are peoples views on this. it is working, but VERY SLOWLY for me.


    You need to quit playing with other peoples credit cards - Thats called stealing. Also if the casino finds out your real age you can't collect the winnings!
  • Personally I would NEVER give my 15yr old a credit card!! 15yr olds are to unstable mentally and if any parent gives their 15 yr old a credit card they need their heads examined!! Just my 2¢ worth.

    PS - thank god my sons are grown!!
  • angelina said:
    Personally I would NEVER give my 15yr old a credit card!! 15yr olds are to unstable mentally and if any parent gives their 15 yr old a credit card they need their heads examined!! Just my 2¢ worth.

    PS - thank god my sons are grown!!



    Angelina quit using those needles that wash up the Jersey Shore. The average 15 year old kid is stable mentally not unstable. I think you need to take a long look in the mirror before you make crazy comments about 15 year olds!

    P.S. Don't have any more kids please! Do us all a favor!
  • hand that rocks the table said:
    Angelina quit using those needles that wash up the Jersey Shore. The average 15 year old kid is stable mentally not unstable. I think you need to take a long look in the mirror before you make crazy comments about 15 year olds!

    P.S. Don't have any more kids please! Do us all a favor!



    Ya know I normally am very thick skinned but I found your comment offensive. I am not here to be put down, especially from someone that just joined this forum. BTW - I am NOT from Jersey, so go to H***
  • yo- hand that rocks the cradle-that was uncalled for-i think you owe Angelina an apology.
    Paganguy
  • Thank you Pagan - I have found that since I have been on this forum that everyone is very nice, not to mention VERY helpful and I have learned alot, but this new member took me totally by surprise! Thanks again! Angelina
  • Kittelson716:

    My advice is to stop breaking the law.
  • Kittelson716- Try playing for fun for the next few years, but with the
    determination to become the best there is. Even with the 5-6 years,
    you want learn it all, but I don't know anyone who has. Don't break
    the law by gambling real money until you are old enough and have the
    skill level needed......Progressions are not a skill level. That is lession
    number one....start from there.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!