I need a book with tables for variations of the true count
  • I know the BS table now by heart, but now Im looking for more. I need a book with tables for variations of the true count. Like what to do for a +5 true count, -5 true count etc...

Ive ordered Wong's Professional Blackjack and 20 decks of cards to get started with my practice drills. Anything else you can recommend would be great.
  • Edwardsjm said:
    I know the BS table now by heart, but now Im looking for more. I need a book with tables for variations of the true count. Like what to do for a +5 true count, -5 true count etc...

Ive ordered Wong's Professional Blackjack and 20 decks of cards to get started with my practice drills. Anything else you can recommend would be great.

I'm just wondering what you are going to do with all those cards?
  • I plan on stacking them up starting with 2 decks, then 2.5, 3, 3.5 etc...all the way to 6. And I'll stare at each one until Im confident I can tell the difference easily. This I'll do to practice determining how many cards are in the discard tray. Got 20 decks from Amazon.com for 9 bucks, thought it was a pretty good deal. Ive got lots of drills like this, we all learn differently.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!