• Hi, this is my first post here after reading a lot of the information contained on this site. I'm pretty much a novice when it comes to counting cards, but have the basic strategy down pretty well. I'm wanting to take the next step to becoming a better blackjack player and have read a lot about kiss 3 and people having good success with it. I was hoping someone could point me to a book and/or site i could go to get information on how this counting strategy. i started practicing hi/lo, but didn't want to get my mind too trained on so that i could pick up a (better) strategy.

Thanks for your help.
  • Dyaus, Actually, KISS III will earn only about 97% of the money that Hi/Lo will earn -- but it's only about 65% as difficult to learn and use. In addition with the KISS package, you can if you so desire, elect to begin by learning simpler and shorter KISS I first. It's about 40% as difficult as Hi/Lo and will earn about 65% of Hi/Lo's money.
    KISS I easily upgrades to KISS II -- which smoothly upgrades to KISS III when/if you like. Finally, if/when you're super-comfortable with the "stock" KISS III, there are fine tuning points (true fudging & half point counting) that will elevate the performance of KISS III beyond that of Hi/Lo.

The KISS Count package is thoroughly outlined and illustrated in Blackjack Bluebook II. Try to get the 2006 edition -- it has a few extra morsels of info in it.
  • Hi Dyaus-
    I never in a million years would have thought I'd ever be able to count cards!
    Then I read Blackjack Bluebook II by The guy who just wrote you that message,Fred Renzey. Read the book,taking it step by step and I think Fred makes it easy to learn to count. I now use Kiss III and simply stated ,IT GETS THE MONEY!!!
    Best of luck,
    Prog
  • Great I'll give Renzey's book a shot. I don't mind hi-lo too much, i just don't like dividing since it's one extra step mess up if i get distracted.

I just checked amazon.com and they seem to only have the 2003 version. Any recommendations on who might have the 2006 revision?
  • Dyaus; Amazon does have the 2006 Edition and is selling out "like new" copies of the 2003 Edition. They're both pictured on the first page of "blackjack books".

Prog; Thanx for the vote of confidence. You might be KISS III's biggest supporter on the internet.
  • Hi Fred-
    You're welcome. Thank you for making me an Advantage Player.
    Prog
  • I just made the purchased the book on Amazon after reading all the positive reviews there and elsewhere (here included). I look forward to receiving the book and beginning my trip to becoming an advantage player. Thanks.
  • Renzey said:
    Dyaus; Amazon does have the 2006 Edition and is selling out "like new" copies of the 2003 Edition. They're both pictured on the first page of "blackjack books".

Prog; Thanx for the vote of confidence. You might be KISS III's biggest supporter on the internet.

Renzey- I've been using your kiss III system since Jan 1st. Through the first few months I was up and down a lot. In the last two months I have been making a killing. Overall I'm up over 20K. Last weekend I went to vegas and made over 10K without getting backed off once. I started by learning kiss I and then upgrading as i felt comfortable. I've been contemplating the mentor count but I'm pretty comfortable with where im at. I've also added some variable index plays to the kissIII count. I've recommended your book to everyone I know, and I feel it is the only blackjack book a person needs.
    -Cass
  • what are the card tags for kiss 3?
  • KISS III card tags:
    red 2: 0
    blk 2: +1
    3: +1
    4: +1
    5: +1
    6: +1
    7: +1
    8: 0
    9: 0
    10: -1
    A: -1

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!