Wynn beatable game
  • the new wynn in macau doesnt have good rule for bj , it hit at S17

    but it offer a very good bacarret promotion

    buy banker below 50US wont take your 5% commisson

    which means long term to buy banker will become a winner

    since there is a 53% possiblity of banker

    so this make the game a profitable game

    but i think it may be a short term promotion only
  • beyond14 said:
    the new wynn in macau doesnt have good rule for bj , it hit at S17

    but it offer a very good bacarret promotion

    buy banker below 50US wont take your 5% commisson

    which means long term to buy banker will become a winner

    since there is a 53% possiblity of banker

    so this make the game a profitable game

    but i think it may be a short term promotion only



    How is that a "winning game"? without the 5% vig, this is an even-money payoff...
  • sorry ,

    bacarret is not a 50/50% game for buying banker or players

    if u buy banker win , thats 50.7% chance

    if u buy player win , thats 49.3% chance

    thats why the game rule is taking 5% commisson if banker win

    but now , they offer this banker no commission
    that makes long term buying banker has
    become 50.7% chance without any commission

    but of coz , they have limit the upper amount is
    betting no more than 50 US per time
  • beyond14 said:
    sorry ,

    bacarret is not a 50/50% game for buying banker or players

    if u buy banker win , thats 50.7% chance

    if u buy player win , thats 49.3% chance

    thats why the game rule is taking 5% commisson if banker win

    but now , they offer this banker no commission
    that makes long term buying banker has
    become 50.7% chance without any commission

    but of coz , they have limit the upper amount is
    betting no more than 50 US per time



    OK, I didn't understand what you were saying exactly. In this case, why would not everyone bet on the banker every hand?
  • they offer this just becasue they dont have enough coins to do exchange ,anyway i went there yesterday , this is over


    so , if the casino know the game is beatable , will they still offer this for long run ?
  • beyond14 said:
    they offer this just becasue they dont have enough coins to do exchange ,anyway i went there yesterday , this is over


    so , if the casino know the game is beatable , will they still offer this for long run ?


    If it is beatable by just betting on the banker, no chance it will last. If it is beatable (like 21 is) by counting cards, they will offer the games that are popular and do their best to take counter-measures to prevent the skilled players from taking advantage.

    But, for example, they would never offer to pay 40:1 odds on roulette wheel numbers unless they add numbers so that there are 41 or more choices. :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!