Who Can Help?
  • Who can teach me how to count Double down...and all that that I read on the forum? Some way to win at BJ tablez?
  • Read a book. Renzys Blackjack bluebook is an excellant way to start.
    I got started reading "A Womans Guide To Blackjack" by Angie Marshall. A very enjoyable yet informative book on how to get started making money playing 21.Although it is written for woman,I still found it to be a great start.
    After you've read a few books,start using the many on-line BJ skill testers.
  • ight man iI'll check that out...dont kno if I'll find it though
  • that looks like a good one man, thnx
  • For the Hi / Lo Count...Whe n Ye Count Is Negativ Ye must bet low and When Ye Count Is positif ye bet high right??
  • ............?
  • NYB said:
    Read a book. Renzys Blackjack bluebook is an excellant way to start.
    I got started reading "A Womans Guide To Blackjack" by Angie Marshall. A very enjoyable yet informative book on how to get started making money playing 21.Although it is written for woman,I still found it to be a great start.
    After you've read a few books,start using the many on-line BJ skill testers.

Female counters presently have an off the top advantage over male counters because there are still too many pits who believe girls can't count, and good women counters take full advantage of this.

ihate17
  • ihate17 said:
    Female counters presently have an off the top advantage over male counters because there are still too many pits who believe girls can't count, and good women counters take full advantage of this.

ihate17

That is why I am teaching my wife to play. She enjoys it and I think she will make an excellent playing partner one day. She still has a ways to go but she knows most of the basic strategy.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!