Higher max at the Crystal Bay Club!!!
  • Crystal bay club has raised there max bet From $200 to $500 on the blackjack
    tables. So now you can come and win $500 on a single hand of blackjack. Doesn't that sound exciting?
  • Joyful!!!!!!!
  • Learning...you surprise me daily. I never had any idea you made such a large bet ever. With you continued improvement in blackjack have the $500 or even $200 bets increased?

Congradulations,

Good to see you have the balls to "send it" when count comes calling at the tables.

Happy New Year
  • jimpenn said:
    Learning...you surprise me daily. I never had any idea you made such a large bet ever. With you continued improvement in blackjack have the $500 or even $200 bets increased?

Congradulations,

Good to see you have the balls to "send it" when count comes calling at the tables.

Happy New Year

He is a dealer there.
  • learningtocount said:
    Crystal bay club has raised there max bet From $200 to $500 on the blackjack
    tables. So now you can come and win $500 on a single hand of blackjack. Doesn't that sound exciting?

ltc-
    how long does the typical card counter last before getting the boot at your club?
  • I doubt he can answer, it is not that easy to pick out a counter accurately, unless you are about as skillful (or more so) than the counter you are watching. If he is more into tracking rather than straight counting, and you are just a counter, his play might look completely random.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!