[seperated by moderator] Bughouse Braw
  • 12% would be possible with really bad play.

Thank you very much.
  • BuGhOu§eMASTER said:
    12% would be possible with really bad play.

Thank you very much.

You need to grow up a bit, Bug. :roll:
  • No, YOU need to accept the fact that the House having a 12% edge is NOT an impossibility, nor is it even anywhere close to that, as I have previously stated in my posts that you dont want to seem to believe. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
  • BuGhOu§eMASTER said:
    No, YOU need to accept the fact that the House having a 12% edge is NOT an impossibility, nor is it even anywhere close to that, as I have previously stated in my posts that you dont want to seem to believe. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

So you gonna stop by the other thread about the odds and accept the fact that you were wrong? I seriously doubt it.

Like I said, grow up. I doubt you're even 21. More like 17 gambing on a fake ID. :roll:
  • Yeah, and I doubt you're a man, based on the size of your peanut.
    GROW SOME BALLS YOU COWARD.

:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:
  • BuGhOu§eMASTER said:
    Yeah, and I doubt you're a man, based on the size of your peanut.
    GROW SOME BALLS YOU COWARD.

:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Have a nice evening, junior. Let me know when you grow up.

This forum needs an ignore feature.
  • Yeah, and lemme know when you have hair in certain places other than your HEAD. No actually, my bad, I dont swing that way.

Hahaha, look at you panzying out cuz you know you're wrong and you cant handle the hardcore TRUTH all up in your face.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • more offensive material from the bug. moderators -- i thought that one of the intentions of the format change was the intention to eliminate this kind of immature posting and keep the quality of the interactions focused on blackjack. have we missed something or are we just experiencing growing pains?
  • Bah. I like how you didn't even bother to mention Buffarino in this... just singlehandedly focus on me, eh? Nice going.
  • LEAVE THE BUG ALONE. He's forgotten more than any zebra would EVER know. The house could have a 12% edge if (a) the player's drunk (b) the cards are mixed that way, or (c) really bad play. Look I've won 13 hands in a row before--I'm sure that I could lose that many as well - you punk ass bitch!
  • why all the hostility, sld? i never said anything about the house edge reaching any percentage. i just asked the moderators to get a lid on the vulgarity. i doubt that the bug has forgotten more than this zebra ever knew about blackjack -- but i suppose it's possible. some of the bug's questions & answers seem insightful -- others seem very vague and confused -- though that may just come from trying to express complex concepts in a short message. i certainly have a lot to learn in this game, but don't we all? bug -- i have no gripe with disagreements on the board -- we all have our opinions -- the reason i singled you out and not buffarino is due to the insulting language in your posts. you seem to resort to this whenever challenged. as a serious player, i come to this board for information and insight into the game not for your, or sld's, or anybody's insulting rants. i think you should knock it off.
  • If you notice, he was the one that couldn't handle the fact that the house can have a 12% advantage and instead of just admitting that, kept going on and going about how I dont know what I'm talking about, etc.!

§igh.
  • Bug - A zebra cannot change his proverbial stripes!

Any how, I locked in $500 on the 007 progression and went on tho win $850 for the 4 hour session. I was up almost 1200 but then raised the progression to the $50 level and lost a quick 5 in a row which basically fucked me. That;s the problem with the 50 level and why I like the 25, 25, 50, 50... level so much better.

Also my girl friend hit a .25 slot for 3 friggin jackpots and won over $4000, unfriggin believable, eh?
  • sld, LOL!! :lol: :lol: I guess you are right!

Which $50 are you referring to? You mean the MAIN Dahl's Progression?

Good job for raping up the BJ tables as usual!!!! And congratZ 2 your g/f too!! I'm sure you celebrated the night with her NICELY ^_~

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!