Moderator Election
  • Over the weekend, we will be holding an election for two moderators. Moderators will have the ability to edit/delete posts, make announcements, etc.. Moderators need to be regular visitors of the board so that they can put out fires quickly.

    If you want to be a moderator, use this thread to elect yourself (you can reply to an announcement). You can also use this thread to briefly explain why others should vote for you.
  • I'll throw my hat in the ring for moderator. Just a baby at BJ compared to to most of you so no axes to grind here and just want to help out on my favorite BJ site. :D
  • Yeah, I'll run myself. I feel I'd make a good Moderator since I'm a very efficient person and frequent this board probably more than anyone else, therefore would always keep close and quick attention to anyone who'd try and mess things up, and help people the best I can on an awesome BJ forum!!
  • As we should have more than two candidates, to choose from, I will also, throw my hat in the ring, as Michigan Dave say's. I not an expert on BJ and never claimed to be. I know more than some and less than others. I like to help players, with less experience and try and learn from players, with more experience. And that is all the hand kissing and baby shaking, I am going to do. Wait a minute, I got that turned around........(g)

    Midnite
  • I shall not seek, nor will I accept the nomination of my party to be your moderator.
  • BuGhOu§eMASTER said:
    Yeah, I'll run myself. I feel I'd make a good Moderator since I'm a very efficient person and frequent this board more than 10x a day and help people the best I can on an awesome BJ forum!!


    Bug -- If you were in California, you could also run for Governor.
  • Say, hey......the Dawg's on a roll.
  • My votes are for Grifter and Midnight.
  • Walter Thomason said:
    My votes are for Grifter and Midnight.


    I second that.
  • Buffarino said:
    [quote=Walter Thomason]My votes are for Grifter and Midnight.


    I second that.[/quote]

    But Grifter never specifically expressed desire to become a Moderator though...
  • BuGhOu§eMASTER said:
    [quote=Buffarino][quote=Walter Thomason]My votes are for Grifter and Midnight.


    I second that.[/quote]

    But Grifter never specifically expressed desire to become a Moderator though...[/quote]

    OK, then just midnite. Happy?
  • I hadn’t volunteered, but I would be willing to be a moderator…IF people want me to. I have done it before, and I admit I have the time.

    Grifter

    p.s. I “third” the nomination of Midnite.
  • Buffarino said:
    [quote=BuGhOu§eMASTER][quote=Buffarino][quote=Walter Thomason]My votes are for Grifter and Midnight.


    I second that.[/quote]

    But Grifter never specifically expressed desire to become a Moderator though...[/quote]

    OK, then just midnite. Happy?[/quote]

    Is it your goal in life to be a neverending smartass? "happy?" ... what's up with that? :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
  • BuGhOu§eMASTER said:
    [quote=Buffarino][quote=BuGhOu§eMASTER][quote=Buffarino][quote=Walter Thomason]My votes are for Grifter and Midnight.


    I second that.[/quote]

    But Grifter never specifically expressed desire to become a Moderator though...[/quote]

    OK, then just midnite. Happy?[/quote]

    Is it your goal in life to be a neverending smartass? "happy?" ... what's up with that? :twisted: :evil: :twisted:[/quote]

    Is your goal to be a jackass whenever possible? Because you do a wonderful job of it. I wasn't talking to you in this thread. You butted in and started in on me.
  • Buffarino said:
    [quote=BuGhOu§eMASTER][quote=Buffarino][quote=BuGhOu§eMASTER][quote=Buffarino][quote=Walter Thomason]My votes are for Grifter and Midnight.


    I second that.[/quote]

    But Grifter never specifically expressed desire to become a Moderator though...[/quote]

    OK, then just midnite. Happy?[/quote]

    Is it your goal in life to be a neverending smartass? "happy?" ... what's up with that? :twisted: :evil: :twisted:[/quote]

    Is your goal to be a jackass whenever possible? Because you do a wonderful job of it. I wasn't talking to you in this thread. You butted in and started in on me.[/quote]

    Guys, can't we all get along here and just let things go - who cares if what someone says seems smart or whatever... just let it go.
  • Buffarino said:
    [quote=BuGhOu§eMASTER][quote=Buffarino][quote=BuGhOu§eMASTER][quote=Buffarino][quote=Walter Thomason]My votes are for Grifter and Midnight.


    I second that.[/quote]

    But Grifter never specifically expressed desire to become a Moderator though...[/quote]

    OK, then just midnite. Happy?[/quote]

    Is it your goal in life to be a neverending smartass? "happy?" ... what's up with that? :twisted: :evil: :twisted:[/quote]

    Is your goal to be a jackass whenever possible? Because you do a wonderful job of it. I wasn't talking to you in this thread. You butted in and started in on me.[/quote]

    Yeah, and I'm the QUEEN OF ENGLAND too, monteQ... :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll:

    You just CONVENIENTLY posted 10 bloody MINUTES after my response and you just must be talking to yourself than, eh?! Who the hell else would you be referring to with that philosophical statement DIRECTLY AFTER MINE and why else would you say "happy"?! §igH. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Yeah, EXACTLY, so STFU.

    Dont hide the TRUTH! Just admit it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be a MAN!
  • D votes for Grifter and Midnite....and ignores the rest. You can begin your "clean-up" duties on this thread.
  • D said:
    D votes for Grifter and Midnite....and ignores the rest. You can begin your "clean-up" duties on this thread.

    D, make sure you vote at the thread specifically set up for it. It will be done in two stages.
  • Thanks....done

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!