My recent research reveals
  • My recent research reveals that playing my system, Alex System(R), you will lose money. You will definitely lose a lot of money. I just finished detailed simulations and results are not encouraging. Indeed the system cannot overcome the house edge over the long run. Any amount wagered in a game with a negative expectation has a negative outcome and subsequently the final result will be a big financial loss of money based on the inflated average bet.

Dear friends, You have been warned! --- , The system is not working. If you use it you are on your own risk.

I will imediately STOP using my system and decided to go back to flat bet and basic strategy. However, the research also reveals that Walter's progression has a positive expectation and it make money over the long run. If you bet more while winning and bet minimum while losing you will be ahead.

Best Regards,
  • LOL,

Do you finally admit to not playing your system in real play????
  • KY121 said:
    LOL,

Do you finally admit to not playing your system in real play????

Dear KY121,
    Do not touch my system because you will lose money big time.
    By the end of this weekend I will STOP using my own system.

Best Regards,
  • yeah alex, i am the one who figured that out by actually losing $1100 REMEMBER????
  • AlexD30 said:
    however the research also reveals that Walter's progression has a positive expectation and it make money over the long run. If you bet more while winning and bet minimum while losing you will be ahead.

Best Regards,

http://www.qfit.com/blackjack-progression-systems.htm
  • KY121 said:
    yeah alex, i am the one who figured that out by actually losing $1100 REMEMBER????

Yes I know, you lost, and seriously consider to refund your money that you lost because my system. I will try to make some money this weekend. If I make than I will find a way to Western Union you the amount you lost.

Well, after this weekend I will stop using my own system.
    Starting Monday I will flat bet and play basic only. The best way to have fun and not lose much is to FLAT bet at all times.

I’m sure that Ray and Grifter find out after their detailed research and discovery that my system is of no good. Please follow their advice. I for one, never touch my system again

PS: Keep using card counting or Walter's progression with a stop loss of 2 or whatever .., in a row. I guess, stoping after 4 in a row is mathematically correct way to play.
  • Alex,

I dont want any money from you, all i wanted to do is point out the discrepancies in what you have said..
  • grooven said:
    [quote=AlexD30]however the research also reveals that Walter's progression has a positive expectation and it make money over the long run. If you bet more while winning and bet minimum while losing you will be ahead.

Best Regards,

http://www.qfit.com/blackjack-progression-systems.htm[/quote]

Dear grooven,
    Please tell me what system should I use. After this weekend I will stop using my own system. I am on my way to Vegas for tonigh and I want to play a fair game there but I hate to play again my system for 2 more days.

Should I try card counting or Walter's method for a change? - Just to see what will happen?

Please communicate,
  • AlexD30 said:
    [quote=grooven][quote=AlexD30]however the research also reveals that Walter's progression has a positive expectation and it make money over the long run. If you bet more while winning and bet minimum while losing you will be ahead.

Best Regards,

http://www.qfit.com/blackjack-progression-systems.htm[/quote]

Dear grooven,
    Please tell me what system should I use. After this weekend I will stop using my own system. I am on my way to Vegas for tonigh. Should I try card counting?[/quote]

it's soooo Bug..
  • Alex, have you been forgetting to take your medication?
  • Alex:

I hope you have a great weekend in Vegas. But before you leave LA you might want to have the heatsink checked on your Pentium (tm) implant. :lol: And I mean this in the nicest possible way. (By the way it's nice to see that you have a great sense of humor. )

Regards,

Win1 :wink: :idea:

"It's not my fault. It was like that when I got here."
  • Alex-Being coy don't help the situation. Your concept is unique because,
    like you say, it goes to the heart of the matter; win/loss ratio. ROR is
    the big problem here and the frequency/probability of this occurance is
    question #1. If you could arrive at some freq/prob, then you might have
    some insight to the risk involved. I don't see anything in your post nor
    in my investigations that offers any hope whatever. Normally, I would
    reject any money management system, but the unique nature of your
    concept is the only justification that I can offer for my ignorance.

Show me a resonable ROR avoidance and you will have my complete
    support.

Ray
  • Ray said:
    Alex-Being coy don't help the situation. Your concept is unique because,
    like you say, it goes to the heart of the matter; win/loss ratio. ROR is
    the big problem here and the frequency/probability of this occurance is
    question #1. If you could arrive at some freq/prob, then you might have
    some insight to the risk involved. I don't see anything in your post nor
    in my investigations that offers any hope whatever. Normally, I would
    reject any money management system, but the unique nature of your
    concept is the only justification that I can offer for my ignorance.

Show me a resonable ROR avoidance and you will have my complete
    support.

Ray

Well, Ray,
    Believe it or not I studied this issues for long time in computer simulations and in real BJ games betting real money in the process.

Anyway, I use the binary search concept to manage risk. From my computer simulations I find out what frequency is for getting into big compounded holes. (the equivalent of sliding into abyss). I find out that if you at some determined point split the hole down the middle and obviously now you have two “real” smaller holes and you work out each, you can manage ROR.

For example:
    This week in one of my sessions I was part of a bad run of cards and I slide from my initial self imposed starting hole into –$500 in about half an hour. The major cause was no making some double downs and splits. Anyway, I split the hole in two at first and considered two –$250 holes. My bets become now 33% of $250 instead 33% of $500. I lost and won couple hands at that level and finally won some more and manage to bail out. Being out of that first hole I took over the second –$250. I lost some there too and that second hole become –$500 again. I split it again and now had two more holes of –$250 each. Work on each separately and managed to come out of each. Now, looking back I can say that if I wouldn’t have split my first –$500 and continue, I would have been even deeper and my bets probably wouldn't have been rational vs. bankroll. But, I would still have come out with double the betting amount during process. Well, I guess, I managed the risk somehow. I don’t know any other proficcient way to deal with this issue.

The bottom line is that the method is a money making mechanism if one can manage the risk. I find out that you are better off financially not abandoning say a –$300 hole and take the loss but instead keep playing and at some point split and resplit until you windup playing at smaller holes from which you will manage to come out separately.

Since playing this system I have been in –$250 hole many times and I managed to come out from all of them. Than, I’m asking myself: Why not split and resplit big holes into small ones and bail myself out from them like I did many times over and over in the past from similar holes? Why not take this approach indeed?

Now, using card counting gives you a small edge over millions of hands but the income is almost not worth the work required to accomplish that. In reference to card counting, of course, you are more likely to lose when small cards come out and more likely to win when large cards come out. But, the difference is so small you will never see it. The final result for a specific session is sealed by the W/L ratio at all times. Card counting collects small percentages of $$ here and there. I’m trying to offset the entire structure of the game. I take aim directly at the heart from where the house advantage is coming from.
  • Alex- Thats better....let me wash it awhile...
  • The FACT still stands: YOU HAVE LIED CONTINUALLY

now you are admitting to have had $500+ holes. which would mean a $165 bet at your 33% which you claimed to use all the time.
  • KY121 said:
    The FACT still stands: YOU HAVE LIED CONTINUALLY

now you are admitting to have had $500+ holes. which would mean a $165 bet at your 33% which you claimed to use all the time.

KY121,
    Just straight up your play and get out there and make some money for a change. Would you?
  • I will keep playing, WILL YOU STOP LYING????

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!