Local Trip report, Sycuan. San Diego, Ca
  • Damn, it's been a long time, but we spent an hour or so at an up and down 10.00 table today then, my wife suggested that we go to the "high limit" area and find a 2-deck game. 25.00 minimum she sat down with 125.00 and I bought in for 500.00 I was up a couple hundred then had to give it to her as she ran out, like I explained that to her before we sat down. Then she won a few hundred, but was too scared to play a proper progression, and would not increase her bet to more than 50.00 but she did alright. After a while (an hour and a half) I sent her to the cage with 1500.00 in chips and played with my original 500.00 and lost all but 50.00 then I said the heck with it and parlayed it back to 800.00 in 4 or 5 hands I think, and then left. This was a really fun day. :lol:
  • Nice win, Mike. Congratulations.
  • Congrats on the day's spoil, what progression were you using?
  • Mike -- I haven't been to Sycuan in years. Can you fill me in on their current double deck rules? Thanks.
  • zebra said:
    Mike -- I haven't been to Sycuan in years. Can you fill me in on their current double deck rules? Thanks.

Thanks for the congrats everyone.
    Sycuan has a DD game in the high limit area, dealt from a shoe (explained to me as a lack of ability to pitch this game by their dealers??)
    Standard rules, DAS, early surrender, etc. Not a bad game as all as far as I am concerned. :)
  • you mean late surrender... don't you Mike?

Does the dealer Hit or Stand on Soft 17 (I presume Hit outside of LV) ?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!