Greetings
  • Greetings,

Just poped in to say hi to all. Looks like this forum is going very well.

Happy Holiday's to Grifter, Midnite, and everyone else.

Good luck to all who pursue winning at the tables.

Ponder this: "Never give up. Realize that when you face problems, you are almost there. 'No' is negotiable. 'Can't' can. Ninety percent of people give up when they are 10 percent from achieving their goals. The words that stop them are 'no' and 'can't'."

Gary aka "The Pro"
  • Gary - Thanks, and a wonderful holiday season to you and yours...Grif'
  • Hi Gary. Thanks and pop in anytime. Best wishes and Happy Holidays.

Midnite
  • Thanks for the holiday wishes. Do you guys want to take a look at my newest blackjack incarnation? 8)
    I named it "Triangle Blackjack." And, there is reasoning behind the name. Some may call it faulty reasoning, but I call it unique and sound reasoning. And the dealers call it 'confusing to figure out what the hell I am doing'.

I'm also designing another site just for this system.

Let me know. You can email me anytime: [email]gary@prompco.com[/email] or [email]gary@ampmracing.com[/email]

All the best,
    Gary
  • What is Triangle Blackjack? The site says it's great but doesn't give any details. How can we comment on your system without knowing what it is?
  • Skunk said:
    What is Triangle Blackjack? The site says it's great but doesn't give any details. How can we comment on your system without knowing what it is?

http://www.triangleblackjack.com/ is only on the 'Net to promote my book.

Although the registration period has ended, send me an email: [email]gary@triangleblackjack.com[/email] and I'll give you access to the members area that explains Triangle Blackjack.

Include in your email:
    1) First Name (or handle)
    2) Valid email address
    3) State
    4) Country

Regards,
    Gary
  • The Pro said:
    [quote=Skunk]What is Triangle Blackjack? The site says it's great but doesn't give any details. How can we comment on your system without knowing what it is?

http://www.triangleblackjack.com/ is only on the 'Net to promote my book.

Although the registration period has ended, send me an email: [email]gary@triangleblackjack.com[/email] and I'll give you access to the members area that explains Triangle Blackjack.

Include in your email:
    1) First Name (or handle)
    2) Valid email address
    3) State
    4) Country

Regards,
    Gary[/quote]

I am interested in your system also. I am trying to do something more than basic strategy.

I would like to try it if that is ok.

Thank you,
    Kava Joe

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!